Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the leader in remanufactured drivetrain products, has added the U241E Toyota to its remanufactured transmission line-up.
The U241E Toyota is available on exchange for the following 4-Cylinder models:
Updates to the U241E include:
1. Front planetary spindles are TIG welded in place to prevent OEM bore wear and subsequent gear train failure.
2. Boost valve assembly is replaced and the valve body bore is reamed 100% to allow for a new upgraded valve and sleeve.
3. Lock up control valve and sleeve assembly is replaced 100% to restore proper hydraulic clearances.
4. Clutch apply control plunger valve and sleeve are replaced 100%.
5. Solenoid modulator valve kit is used to replace worn valve body bores and to prevent transmission overheating.
6. All new valves are made of hard-coated anodized billet aluminum with extremely tight tolerances to resist wear. The valves typically have annular grooves to improve lubrication and to resist side loading of the valve.
The U241E is covered by JASPER’s 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty.