Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in remanufactured drivetrain components, offers the following transmission to its remanufactured lineup.
The Chrysler 68RFE rear-wheel drive transmission can be found in 2007-present versions of RAM 2500/3500 trucks equipped with a 6.7L diesel engine.
JASPER has made improvements to this unit, most significantly to the UD and OD clutch. Extra plates have been added in both clutches to increase their torque holding capacity. The clutch drum has been modified to improve oil circulation and reduce the chance of heat buildup.
New pump bushings are 100% installed on the JASPER 68RFE. This reduces the chance of galling on the pump cover.
Every JASPER remanufactured transmission is subjected to strict, high-quality processes:
- Disassembly, meticulous inspection and cleaning of components.
- All new and remanufactured parts are carefully inspected for correct tolerances to assure dependability.
- JASPER’s research and product development ensures inherent problems in OEM design are corrected.
- Dynamometer testing of every domestic automatic transmission simulates in-vehicle operation to assure trouble-free product results.
- An available Premium Service Plan offers customers even greater value.
Each transmission is covered by JASPER’s 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Full warranty disclosure is available on our website or upon request.
For more information on the remanufactured transmissions of Jasper Engines & Transmissions, please call 1-800-827-7455.