Archive for July 20th, 2013
Users of JASPER’s e-Commerce Portal will see some exciting changes to their online accounts in the near future.
The new My Jasper Account Guide will be reorganized and easier to use. There will be no banners or clutter – just easy to understand icons and several new features:
- Easier set-up, sign-in and administration of pricing and purchasing
- Ability to notify JASPER that your core is ready and informs scheduling
- Capability to start a warranty case and receive preliminary diagnostics to perform
- Purchase history and accounting information (invoices and credit memos can be viewed and printed)
- Monthly statements
- Ability to customize how you would like to receive your account billing information, mail, fax or e-mail (invoice and statement preferences can be edited)
- Access to the JASPER Newsletter, Product Spotlights and Updates
- Access to the JASPER “Blog”
- Contact info for individual Sales Representatives will display for the customer
- Easier to find Co-op Advertising information
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, then use the new search feature…simply type in what you want; the site will give you the options. It’s coming in August.