Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in remanufactured products, announces the availability of its remanufactured Nissan VQ40DE 4.0L engine. This DOHC V6 engine is available on exchange for the following 2006-2011 vehicles:
Nissan Frontier, Pathfinder, Xterra
This remanufactured JASPER engine offers several advantages:
- Redesigned JASPER piston with graphite coating to help prevent dry start-up and piston scuffing
- Installation of plasma Moly rings which have a higher durability to help reduce cylinder wear
- Installation of Viton valve stem seals which have an increased resistance to heat, oil additives, and abrasion
- MLS Head Gasket: Multi-layer steel head gasket is installed to reduce head gasket failure
- 100% installation of updated NEW cam gear chains and chain tensioners to prevent upper chain noise
- 100% installation of NEW water pump to prevent coolant leaks in the timing cover
- 100% supplied NEW oil cooler gasket to assist in installation and the reduction of oil leaks
- 100% installation of NEW nitrided engine valves for improved heat resistance and the reduction of valve guide wear
- 100% testing of camshaft actuators
- Live-Run Testing provides peace of mind and assures reliability
The JASPER remanufactured VQ40DE engine is covered by JASPER’s 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Full warranty disclosure is available on our website or upon request.
For more information on the complete line of JASPER remanufactured gas engines, please call 800-827-7455.